To simplify your application for financial assistance process, you must use the most recent versions of the documents, available in this page. To stay aware of the most recent updates in real time, we invite you to check the “Update(s)” section below. We recommend that you bookmark this page and refer to it for each request.
- The form “Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities – Participant Information” has been updated on October 4, 2018.
- The form “Participant and Reffering Professional Information” has been updated on October 4, 2018
For each request, please
- go through the checklist “Eligibility Criteria and Eligible activities”;
- contact your Project Officer, or, if you are a new partner of SPHERE, contact our main office.
- the Project Officer assigned to your case will guide you through the next steps, if necessary.
The following forms may be required by your Project Officer for subsequent steps in your financial assistance application.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities – Participant Information Form (.pdf, 596 ko)
- Youth Employment Strategy – Participant Information Form (.pdf, 726 ko)
- Participant and Reffering Professional Information (.doc, 88 ko)
- Project Submission (.doc, 156 ko)
- Project Monitoring (.doc, 72 ko)
- “Self-Employment, an Option to Consider Guide” (form to fill on screen) (.doc, 371 ko)
- “Self-Employment, an Option to Consider Guide” (text version to print) (.doc, 466 ko)
- Budget Tool (.xls, 74 ko)