What is WORK and Abilities?
WORK and Abilities is a pan-Canadian community of interest created by SPHERE. It brings professionals together around the theme of employment integration for people in a situation of disability, via different platforms:
- Through the WORK and Abilities newsletter, keep up with news from all over Canada. Through this mean, share articles and events of interest with professionals who want to make a difference, just like you. Subscribe here!
- Your active involvement allows you to put your professional expertise forward. Share or comment articles on the WORK and Abilities LinkedIn page or WORK and Abilities blog.
- Through the use of the different platforms and articles available, learn more about the tools and services offered across Canada.
- Finally, allow customers to benefit, because the ultimate goal is collaborating to provide them with the best possible support.
Share the initiative in your professional and social networks!
To learn more
Call us toll free at 1 888 455-4334 ou write to us at email@example.com
Check the following links for more information
To learn more about WORK and Abilities
- Join our Community of Practice, WORK & Abilities
- Subscribe to the WORK and Abilities Newsletter
- Take a Look at the WORK and Abilities Blog
To learn more about SPHERE
- Services for Partners
- More Information About our Services Related to Business Start-Up
- Why Call on our Services
- Eligibility Criteria and Eligible activities
- Customized Tools
- Contact us!