List of Tools
In this section, you will find tools customized for professionals who support group or individual work integration. If you are also interested in learning more about our services related more specifically to business start-up, clikc here. Come back to check this page occasionnaly, because SPHERE might add new tools soon!
Career Guidance Kit “Imagine… Your Future!”
About the project
In 2011, in response to a lack of tools supporting youth with disabilities transition from school to the labor market, SPHERE created the career guidance kit Imagine … your Future! This was made possible thanks to the Social Development Partnership Program – Disability Component (SDPP-D).
Developed in collaboration with government partners and some thirty teachers in Manitoba, New-Brunswick, Ontario and Quebec, the kit has been tested by more than 140 students in special education. Conclusion: their motivation and perseverance in school increased.
- Promote employment integration of young people with disabilities by a creative and structured orientation approach;
- Improve services offered to young disabled people by providing tools to counsellors;
- Make the employers aware that young people with disabilities represent a potential viable workforce.
- Young people with all types of limitations, who are in the process of starting a professional orientation process while still attending school.
The kit is only available in French.
Check the following links for more information
- Services for Partners
- More Information About our Services Related to Business Start-Up
- Why Call on our Services
- Eligibility Criteria and Eligible activities
- Customized Tools
- Join our Community of Practice, WORK & Abilities
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Take a Look at our Blog
- Contact us!